7/25/15

To The Guy I Didn't Give A Chance


Hey,

    I know you'd hate to hear from me and I understand. I was the girl who burned you out and it’s almost too much to ask you the chance to hear me out when I didn’t even give you a chance at anything. I really don’t know how to start this but I am truly sorry. Sorry for the times I didn’t reply to your texts. I am sorry for leading you on to nothing. I am sorry for making you feel like there’s something wrong with you. There is nothing wrong with you. You were a great guy and you still are. I took it for granted then because I was the girl who didn’t care. I was determined to find someone better. Well, time and time again I was proved wrong. You were the better guy. You’re the guy who knows me more than I know myself. You’re the guy who remembers every detail about me. You’re the guy who’d go great heights to make me happy. You’re the guy who loves to touch my disgusting hair. You’re the guy who knows how to make a girl feel special. You’re the guy my mom likes very much. You’re a great guy and I made the huge mistake of letting you go. 

    There I said it. I regret letting you go. If only I looked way past the smoke of your cigarette and saw the guy you truly were then I wouldn’t have to write any of this. You were the guy who gave me a chance and I blew it. No wait. You gave me chances and I blew all of it. I’m very sorry and if you’re up to this point and wonder why I wrote this, it’s because I miss you. I know that’s absurd from the girl who didn’t give you a chance but I really do. I miss you and I hope you’re happy and in love with someone who gives you the chance you deserve. Because you really deserve every chance in the world and if it makes you feel any better, my life has gone to watching Sex and the City alone on a Friday night. So to the guy I didn’t give a chance, please know that there’s not a day I didn’t wish I gave you the chance you deserve. Oh by the way, I miss you. Did I already say that?


Sincerely,
The Girl Who Didn’t Give You A Chance

0 comments:

Post a Comment